This townhouse is part of The Anchorage, a gated community, situated on the prime real estate at the water’s edge. Rodney Bay with a variety of restaurants, bars, and shops and the sandy Reduit Beach is just minutes away.
The Anchorage development was built in 1996 and is situated on the Marina area in the north. The Anchorage consists of 24 units, with some built around the large private swimming pool which is of exclusive use for the condominium residents and the rest of the properties face the dock area and the boardwalk of the Marina.
- Entrance into an open plan living room and dining room and kitchen. A/C units and a ceiling fan
- There are two sets of double doors from the living room which open onto the spacious terrace. The terrace leads directly to beautiful well-maintained gardens and the large communal pool.
- The open plan kitchen which has granite worktops is fitted with a large gas cooker, a microwave and a large fridge/freezer and double sink
- Off the kitchen is a laundry room equipped with washing machine and dryer.
- The guest powder room is on the right after the entrance to the property.
- There is an under stairs storage cupboard to the right of the stairs
- A master double bedroom that is light and airy with 3 large windows with views over the gardens and the pool, A/C and ceiling fan, fitted wardrobes, an ensuite shower room with w.b. and w.c.
- Second double bedroom, A/C, ceiling fan fitted and wardrobes
- Small third single bedroom, A/C.
- Bathroom with shower, w.c. and w.b.
- Security: Electronic Security Gates. Night Security
- Patio overlooking the gardens
- Large communal pool
- Private Parking
- Private Dock ( No 12 )
- Private Sale
- Maintenance Fees: US$1,760 per quarter. Includes grounds and pool maintenance, building insurance, garbage collection and nightly security. The maintenance fees are good value for money and ensure a very low maintenance cost for condominium owners.
1856 sq. ft.